Oh the bliss! Sleeping in with no alarm clock = pure heaven.
We had a slow, lazy breakfast – pancakes with dark chocolate + berries + one scrambled egg and my favorite hazelnut coffee with cream…what a perfect start to the day.
I used my favorite pancake mix- Fiber One…
I love slow breakfasts…most weekday mornings I’m rushing around like a crazy person just trying to get ready and get out the door for work…so a leisurely breakfast is a treat.
On my agenda:
- a walk with Anthony at a greenway/park
- a little swimsuit shopping…I need one more suit before our upcoming anniversary trip!
- a little more laziness before the work-week begins!
Movie review from last night:
- New in Town- loved it! I’m a huge fan of Renee Zellwegger and I thought it was the perfect, light romantic comedy.
- Last House on the Left- hated it! Can’t really give it a full review because we turned it off after about 30 minutes – we didn’t really get any suspense during the first 30 minutes, just negativity…not my kind of movie. I definitely wouldn’t recommend. But, we did turn it off after 30 minutes, so maybe it redeems itself later in the show.
I hope you’re having a great Holiday weekend!
See you later!